Today is my birthday & I get to spend it in a nice hotel with all-inclusive meals!! Well, that’s only because this week is the Kashiwagi family’s annual work conference, but it doubles as a vacation for Levi & I since we are all the way in Tempe… 😉
So what have my 22 years of wisdom brought me? Only the fact that I know nothing! Thanks, Socrates. But really, the older I get, the more I…
- realize how much I thought I knew, and open myself to better ways
- realize how wise our elders are – I am so happy Levi gets to live with grandparents!
- stop to enjoy the beauty of nature
- watch my son stacking blocks over and over and over & not get bored
- develop my artistic side
- acknowledge and accept my feelings
- embrace myself, weaknesses and all
I can’t say that I am humble enough to admit that I don’t know it all all the time, but I am getting there. I am very grateful that I have lived such a full life already. Here’s to another year of overcoming weaknesses, surprising myself with the outcome, and loving others & myself more fully!!
*Head over to my Instagram page for a fun birthday giveaway!!