Levi turned two on November 29th and it sounds crazy, but ever since then he really acts older. He is talking more, knows a handful of songs by heart, and can express his thoughts more than ever! It is so fun to see him grow. He hasn’t hit the “terrible twos” yet, either! I mean, he his has his moments, but for the most part he is a cute (and very rambunctious) sweetheart. Here are some of my favorite moments this year:
- When he first started going to nursery!! It is so rewarding to see him interact with other kids and learn to sing songs and clean up
- Seeing his personality flourish – he is really shy around people he doesn’t know well, yet very outgoing once he is comfortable
- Taking him to the park – he could play there for hours!
- Cuddling in bed every morning – melts my heart every time!
- When he says “mom” in the sweetest voice ever and strokes my cheek 😀
- Watching him kiss my baby although he has no idea what’s coming!
- Singing “mr. sun” with him over and over before every nap
- Listening to him sing himself to sleep from the monitor
We love you, Levi!! It has been quite an adventure with you in our family & we wouldn’t have it any other way. 🙂