My Sister’s Wedding
I was preparing for Olivia’s wedding months in advance but I was so happy with the way everything turned out! It was all so simple and beautiful. And most importantly, she is married to her love for time and all eternity. 🙂 I am grateful that I get to help in such a special way for the weddings of my family members. <3
As for recent events, life has been good!:
- I am a writer for the My Time to Blossom blog and got to make an appearance at the summer program – the little girls are so stinkin’ cute!
- I made my first T-shirt design, also for My Time to Blossom
- Levi is 18-months-old and my Sundays got much more relaxing now that he’s in nursery 😉
- I am gradually becoming more at peace with my miscarriages as I have put my energy into being a better mother to the son I have now. 🙂 I am realizing that these seemingly random events are exactly what I have needed in my life at this time to grow
- I have new workout buddies now that my sisters are out of school for the summer and Levi has been doing well at the gym daycare… which means no more mediocre home workouts!
- This summer has been HOT, but Levi loves the pool so it’s bearable
Thanks for stopping by!