Today I wanted to share about a product that I purchased recently and I love it! I never got a diaper bag when I had Levi because I couldn’t figure out which one to buy with all of the many options. And I am not a fan of “true” diaper bags since they have too many pockets and attachments for my liking. Anyways, I had been following Nena & Co. on Instagram for quite some time but couldn’t let myself get a bag because of the price.
It wasn’t until I watched the documentary, The True Cost while pregnant with Sunny that I realized what a great company that Nena & Co. is and decided that the price was definitely worth such a perfect bag for me! I went with the Convertible Day Bag and here is what I love about it:
- Colors! | I love that each and every bag is one-of-a-kind
- Backpack straps | This feature is great for moms because I tend to be needing both of my hands at all times 😉
- Just enough pockets | There is a pocket I use for my phone, water bottle, wallet, and chap-stick while I use a removable insert (Lily Jade) for my baby essentials
- High quality leather & fabric | There’s nothing like a sturdy diaper bag that will last through the kiddos!
My favorite part about the bag is the company behind it. Here’s why:
- “Shopping for a cause” | Policy that aids the Guatemalan artisans
- Fair trade | I am making a huge effort to support these types of companies so that I’m not unknowingly supporting sweatshops
And there you have it! I’m hoping to get to use it even more since Baby Girl is almost here and the braxton hicks are doing their thang!
*THANK YOU Olivia Rose Photography for the beautiful photos!!