That’s a Wrap: Top 10’s of 2014
Happy New Year! I’ll have to admit, each year gets better and better, & I believe it is because we are getting better. As I age, I begin to see things a little more clearly; my vision is less clouded and I am more capable and open to the changes I wish to make in myself.
With that being said, I am officially saying goodbye to 2014! You will not be forgotten. Here are my top ten’s of 2014:
10. Conquering my fears. Fear stunts progression, so I am always trying to overcome my own. I have faced many fears in 2014, but there are many more I will continually face throughout my lifetime. The important thing is that I know I can conquer them!
9. Moving in with my in-laws. I was skeptical at first, but it has turned out to be a great blessing.
8. Getting called to be a Cub Scout Master with Joe. At first, I thought I was totally inadequate since I grew up with 4 sisters & didn’t know a thing about Scouts…but that’s what husbands are for, right? 😉 But seriously, these sweet boys have showed me what service and love is all about & I have really enjoyed getting to know them.
7. Reaching some of my health goals such as eating gluten free & exercising 3-6 times a week – even while pregnant!!
6. Being pregnant! And not only that, but being pregnant with my mama! We sure had some good laughs together, & having an actual human being growing inside of you is definitely a neat experience. <3
5. Watching my older sister graduate nursing school & then go on to become a nurse at the Mayo Clinic! She has always inspired me to achieve my dreams, however large they may seem. 🙂
4. Attending not one, but two Mormon Temple dedications!! They truly are a magnificent place to feel the peace & happiness of Jesus Christ.
3. My trip to Flagstaff & Sedona with Joe. So much beauty!!! We are pretty athletic, so hiking and completing the Flagstaff Extreme (an obstacle course in the trees) was the bees knees.
2. Meeting my newest brother, Ender, for the 1st time! Watching my mom birth him (3 weeks after having my son), brought back so many emotions I never imagined possible. I thought that I wouldn’t really have much time or attention left in me for Ender, but I loved him the moment I saw him – just like when I saw Levi. Now we have two babies to care for & swoon over!
1. Birthing my beautiful son, Levi! Raising him has been the most incredible blessing. Read the full story here.
Here’s to new adventures, loves, and accomplishments this new year!